Saturday, January 24, 2009

complicated mood...

Complicated mood?
yes...
It is because my mood is between the happiness and sadness.
why?
The reason is because i having the exam period approach and during Chiness New Year 09!
haiz...this is what the TARC system.
what can i do? i just can follow.....>.<
during the exam week, it make me can not "digest"
this is how much i should vomit out during the exam!




















My exam fever came again - insomnia! Therefore, i slept less than 15 hour during the 4 days continuous exam! Don thinks i was superwomen, becz i also don want geh! Besides, many of friends also same as me, sacrified the sleeping time! btw, i overslept 1 of the day! luckily my friend came and knocked my door! thx ya...! If not, i can not imazing what will happen to me! ( miss the fundamental accounting standard paper) after 1 week of war, it've over temporary! Temperary? yup, correct! i'll continue my exam again on 3rd & 5th of feb which is financial management and corperate law & governance! Law...make me heardache again! the only way can do is memorize, memorize n memorize! that's y i always doubt the law student's mind?? How can they memorize so many section n cases! As a result, i need to sacrify my CNY holiday n go back kl earlier to do my revision! SAD....:'(
BUt, i think it is worthy! i believe it will be the good opportunies cost that i forgone the best alternative.
i trust it will give me back some return if i do it!
haha...just thinking, but i really hope so!^^
CNY is coming, EXCITED!! yoohooo..
i cant waiting the moment meet up again with my dear friends!
Besides, i can take reunion dinner again with my lovely family!
Get a lot of ang pao, take a lot of photo...hehe!^^



HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!
GONG XI FAI CAI

No comments:

Post a Comment